We are grateful for the generosity of our donors, who enable us to help children and communities worldwide. These donor connections are vital to the success of the global grant programs.
Foundation supporters are recognized as philanthropic leaders within the industry and their community. When a donor makes Knight status, these are the Foundation’s most loyal supporters, and upon achievement and advancement within the levels, one receives the following:
- Knight ribbon to be worn at the MDRT Annual Meeting
- Letter and Certificate announcing Knight level
- Name listed in the Foundation’s Annual Report (for current donors)
- Additional recognition opportunities upon obtaining Excalibur Society level
- Royal Order Excalibur KnightUSD 250,000
- Legion of Honor Excalibur KnightUSD 100,000
- Excalibur KnightUSD 50,000
- Platinum KnightUSD 25,000
- Diamond KnightUSD 10,000
- Gold KnightUSD 5,000
- Silver KnightUSD 3,000
- Bronze KnightUSD 2,000
The MDRT Foundation created Knight Donor levels to recognize the generous support from MDRT members. Each donor level recognizes a significant personal achievement in charitable giving that supports a diverse range of charitable causes worldwide. MDRT Foundation Knights are recognized in MDRT publications, on the MDRT Foundation’s website and receive a ribbon to wear during the MDRT Annual Meeting.
Inner Circle Society
The Inner Circle Society was established in 2002 to recognize donors who make significant annual contributions, at least USD 5,000, to the MDRT Foundation.