From time to time, the MDRT Foundation partners with charitable organizations to create meaningful volunteer service project opportunities for MDRT members.
Recently, MDRT Foundation service project volunteers built a fence for the therapeutic horse riding program at Camp Riley in Indiana, and distributed shoes to children and individuals affected by Super Storm Sandy in New Jersey. MDRT Foundation service projects are a great way to enjoy the camaraderie of fellow MDRT members while making a lasting difference for children and families in need.
If you are interested in volunteering for a future MDRT Foundation service project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Past service projects:
- 2014 New Jersey Soles4Souls shoe distribution
- 2013 Indiana Camp Riley Build
- 2011 Chile and England playground builds
- 2009 Indianapolis playground and home build
- 2008 Toronto playground build
- 2007 Bahamas playground build
- 2006 New Orleans home build